This is test shot number 6
This shot was desired to be shot at a low angle - extreme close up. To do this I decided to film it handheld with a slight zoom. I did it like this as I initially thought this would be the best way to shoot this shot. however I and my other group members soon realised that the zoom made it difficult to film the shot handheld. As you can see in the picture below we got a table with a slant - a similar height to the door nob and placed the camera on there to make sure it is filmed steadily.
After realising that this shot wouldn't work in our horror trailer we decided to cut it out. This will not effect our trailer that much as the shot would have only lasted around 3 seconds and so it can be replaced by a different shot of the house.

No comments:
Post a Comment