Sunday, 16 February 2014

Out cuts? .. Shots we're just not using


During the filming process, we recognised that we wouldn't of had enough clips to put in our trailer so we thought of filming an 'interview section', similar to the Blair Witch Project trailer. With this we gave an actor some dialogue saying:

"I would never visit that house, its been on the news that you shouldn't!"
"I've heard that, once you go in, you never come out" 
"I don't even want to talk about the story of Annabelle and that house"  


After doing this, and adding it into our trailer we asked Ms Ryder-Owen for feedback - her opinions and feelings towards the clip. she replied saying the following:

 "It didn't work well"
"It was filmed handheld and the camera wasn't stable"

With this feedback as a group we thought about filming this scene over but after careful consideration and the feedback given we realised that it was necessary to our trailer and didn't help tell the story well. so we decided to take this clip out.




No comments:

Post a Comment